i talked to beccas nurse paula she is a good nurse. becca gained the weight. she is at 4pounds 8 ounces. and she finished a bottle and was still hungrey. so they gave her 10 mg. which isnt really alot but it feed her. she is doing good with her body temp. and they are keeping her in an open crib. her ox level is good. she is growing and doing very well. doc says if she keeps up with the bottle feeding really well he may try and send her home by the 9th. which would put her at 1 month. we are so glad that she is doing this well. please please keep her in your prayers and her name in the temple.
***carter***
Glad to hear she is doing well!! Sorry I am just getting on to read this since your first post, we haven't been home:)!! we will continue to pray for you all!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome news! I'm so glad she's doing so well!
ReplyDeleteMisty, I am so so happy for you and Cory. This little Becca is such a blessing. I'm so happy for you! I'll keep you all in my prayers.
ReplyDeletethanks everyone. becca is our miracle baby.
ReplyDelete