Monday, December 5, 2011

BECCA LORENE CARTER is COMING HOME!!!!! FINALLY!!! the nurse just called and said she is ready to come home and that the doctor is releaseing her.. cory and i are going up there tonight to stay since we are supposed to stay in a transition room for a night and get told kind of how to take care of her and stuff... our prayers have been answered becca will be home tomorrow... thank you thank you for your prayers and her name being in the temple... please continue to pray for her and keep her name in the temple.. we are very blessed and very grateful..
best christmas gift ever we have been waiting for...
***carter***

2 comments:

  1. That is such fantastic news! I am so happy for your family! I wish I could come see your one last time before you leave the area, but Jamison is sick! Be sure to keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz guys!! Take good care of that sweet little blessing! I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete